Peer Collaborator will participate in the 8-week on-line course in creative collaboration with Facilitators in Training.
Is this for you?
The ideal peer collaborator…
- Identifies as living with early-stage dementia,
- Is willing to share experiences of living with dementia diagnosis as part of the Raising the Curtain research project, and
- Is interested in and curious about research, creative engagement, and dementia advocacy.
What else do you need?
A peer collaborator would also…
- be willing to learn how to use Zoom or have a care partner who can provide support,
- Have access to computer or another device with Wi-Fi, and
- Reside in BC
- 8 weeks (April 19th 2021 to June 2021)
- Approximately 1-2 hours per week
GET IN TOUCH
Special thanks to our sponsors and funders whose ongoing contributions have made this project possible.